Note: For an excellent 10-page summary of this eye-opening 50-page Svali interview, click here.
Note on Illuminati Bloodlines: This interview with Svali, an escaped member of an Illuminati Bloodline, can be highly disturbing. And though her story fits what many serious researchers into these matters have found, it is difficult to verify. Thankfully, a few media have reported on “the family,” like the MSNBC articles available here and here. And for solid information on mind control programs used by this group which can be verified with government documents, click here. You are encouraged to open to your spiritual guidance as you explore here and take only what serves you.
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 1 : About Svali
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 2 : Who and What is the Illuminati?
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 3 : How the Illuminati runs Hollywood
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 4 : The Illuminati – Freemason Connection
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 5 : Illuminati – CIA Connection – Russia & China
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 6 : Ritual Abuse – Mind Control Denial; Bohemian Grove
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 7 : Illuminati Symbols and Clues; Level of Infiltration
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 8 : The Fourth Reich
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 9 : Ritual Sacrifices – Demons- Shape Shifting
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 10 : More About Demonic Shape Shifting
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 11 : Illuminati Proof – Vulnerabilities
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 12 : The Top of the Pyramid
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 13 : The UN or ‘Supreme World Council’
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 14 : Illuminati History and Future
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 15 : TV – The Perfect Mind-control Device
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 16 : Lone Gunmen
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 17 : In The Matrix
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 18 : Near Death Experiences
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 19 : Questions/Answers from Readers 
- Illuminati Bloodlines – Part 20 : Q & A : Svali Answers More Questions
Svali is the pseudonym used by an American woman who claims she was born into an Illuminati bloodline. According to Svali, Illuminati bloodline children are heavily conditioned to be obedient, self-controlled, and totally loyal to “the family.” In special activities carried out under extreme secrecy, they are subjected from a very young age to intense sessions using drugs, hypnosis, and shock-reward conditioning which turn them into Manchurian Candidates with alter personalities. In their normal lives, they remember nothing of what is done to them in these sessions.
Some of these Illuminati children are groomed for the military or politics, while others are prepared to take on key business positions. Throughout their lives, most family members in these Illuminati bloodlines have no conscious awareness of their dual lifestyle. To themselves, their neighbors, and others, they appear to be normal, upstanding citizens. Yet unknown to their own normal identity, their alter personalities are regularly accessed using code words and ordered to attend secret activities at designated times where they are programmed to forward the Illuminati’s hidden agenda.
Svali alleges that higher level political positions in all Western countries are heavily occupied or controlled by members of the Illuminati bloodlines. She also says it is quite rare that Illuminati members ever leave the fold. The pressures against this are great, including the need to abandon spouse, children, house, money, and more. Svali was only able to leave after it dawned on her that, because in her role as an Illuminati trainer she was telling lies to the young Illuminati children, she must have been lied to herself from the time she was quite young.
Svali has an abundance of intriguing information on the Illuminati and ritual abuse available on a website at this link. Her rare audio interview with researcher Greg Szymanski in January 2006 is available here. For the written transcript of that interview, click here. The below is a 50-page written interview with her conducted in 2000 by HJ Springer. Svali stopped speaking on this topic in 2006. For information on how you can make a difference, see the “What you can do” box after this article.